Social Media Manager are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
· Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
· Define most important social media KPIs.
· Manage and oversee social media content.
· Measure the success of every social media campaign.
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
· Attend educational conferences.
· Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
· Communicate with industry professionals and influences via social media to create a strong network.
· Hire and train team members to the team.
· Provide constructive feedback.
· Adhere to rules and regulations.
· Present to Senior Management.